- OG: I got a new fish.
- YR: Oh yeah? What's his name?
- OG: Werner. W-E-R-N-E-R.
- YR: Werr-nerr? What's it mean?
- OG: What do you mean, what does it mean? It's his name.
- YR: It's a name. It has to mean something.
- Old Gary: young richard and i are going to work on DART now
- Justin From The Future: okay.
- Justin From The Future: tell young richard to call me if he has issues..
- OId Gary: young richards's issue can not be resolved with a phonecall
OG is very excited as he will soon be in possession of a rare Mexican box of Mentos. His growing collection of Mentos from around the world is one step closer to continue.
Old Gary is quite disturbed at the notion of vegetarianism/veganism. He had a coffee mug custom made that reads, “Dear Justin From The Future, For every animal you do not eat, I will eat two. —Old Gary”. You can only see the message when the mug is heated.